Mauritius Hash Trash 335
22-04-2001 Mountain La Selle, Midlands Etienne / Gilbert F. #335
Oh, deer and does, What a hash! The hares apologised for setting a different trail so as not to disturb the does and fawns in the game park. Both hares, with their typical sadistic streak, set a hash across dense vegetation, slippery muddy slopes and as if that was not enough, had us cross a stream 4 times! Unheard of on our tame Mauritian hash! One would think we were in Down under doing the Crocodile Dundee bit! The water was murky and foul smelling, especially during the last crossing. We all made it. The incredible thing was that Jackie (J & B) climbed up a tree and somehow managed to cross the stream without getting her little feet wet. Well done hares. It was worth all the effort, grumbling and cursing as dear Sybille treated us to a delicious fried Rice. Thank you for the great food.
1. Alison & Billy Lorimer from N. Ireland and works in textile
2. Lain Scooter – Kevin Cupid’s fried visiting us for 2 weeks
Since there was no second timer, Hash-Master, Blobus, very willingly took the down down.
Special Down, downs: ‘Ghost’ R. A. Tony was Lomito’s ghost and scary he was too.
Down Down were awarded like they were going out of fashion. This Ghost R. A did not miss a thing. Beware next time, when you talk, walk or do anything. You do not know who might be watching you!
The hares, Etienne & Gilbert, had down down for forgetting that it was the reproductive, season for does.
Down Down also awarded to the following sinners. –
– Geeta, Tinkerbell, for having the temerity to accuse the RA of getting lost. An R.A who spent 20 years in the Royal marines! She also slimed and showed disrespect by pinching R.A’s bum. –
– Cellar Master – John, for arriving late and giving heart attacks to hashers who thought it was going to be a ‘dry’ hash.
– Anand for tampering with the flour on the trail.
All the guys ganged up on Geeta to give her a head and shoulder beer shampoo.
Barnacle Bill caught some other sinners as well.
– Etienne & Gilhert, the hares, for putting a box on a false trail.
– Rey Jospeh – for shouting On On on a false trail
– Blob – for peeing on the trail Blob told on Kevin who also committed the sin of wetting the trail.
We were treated to a fashion cat walk by Sybille. Juliette & Alison who were immaculately dressed inspite of the Crocodile Dundee trail. Our R A. was asked to join the catwalk as he too was clean and dressed in virgin white. One wonders why Anand was walking behind Tony and salivating while watching the latter’s backside muscles!
Thank you Tony for filling in for Andreas.
20 May Hares – Saadam
03 June Hares- Augus
Food – line:
20 May, Kevin Cupid
03 June, Tony & Penny
Hash for 6th May has been cancelled. Next hash to be held on 20th May.
|Supreme Beings:||Blob Latimer (6963815) & Kevin Murray (2547074)|
|Cellarmaster:||Tony ‘Barnacle Bill’ Ward|
|Hash Horn:||Tony ‘Barnacle Bill’ Ward TonyWard@intnet.mu|
|Religious Adv/Sex Councillor:||Andreas Lohmier, deputy ‘Barnacle Bill’|
|Barbecue Bearer:||Dave ‘Shorty’ Colbert|
|Ice Maiden:||Peter Attig|
|Ha$h Ca$h:||Tom & Geeta|
|Drinks for Wimps ‘n Kids:||Lord & Lady Russell|
|Hash Market:||Dave ‘Shorty’ Colbert & Juliette ‘Snow White’|
|Edit Hare:||Bob Russell at present|